Know any more good (historic) restaurants near Fairmount Park for hungry tourists on an architectural pilgrimage in Philadelphia?
- Theresa Everline, "Revival in Philly: After a green renovation, a bath house thrives as a café," National Trust for Historic Preservation (Apr. 4, 2011 Online Only) http://www.preservationnation.org/magazine/story-of-the-week/revival-in-philly.html
- "East Falls Heritage Tour" Destination Schuylkill River http://www.destinationschuylkillriver.org/east_falls_heritage_tour.php This walking tour takes visitors on a tour of the East Falls neighborhood of Philadelphia by way of architecture and remnants of its industrial heritage.
- Trolley Car Cafe at the Bathey, East Falls, 3269 S. Ferry Road at Kelly Drive ⇧
- Fairmount Park Historic Trust ⇧
- Wheel Fun Rentals greenphillyblog.com/philly-represent/wheels-fun-rentals-open-today-fairmount-park/ ⇧
- Paul Vernon - Wed, 2 January 2013 http://www.archello.com/en/project/bathey-house-0 ⇧
- "Fairmount Park’s gem status hyped" http://www.bizjournals.com/philadelphia/stories/2009/05/04/story4.html?s=print ⇧
- KSK Architects http://www.ksk1.com/#!bathey-house/zoom/cn0b/image1tdz ⇧
- http://www.archello.com/en/project/bathey-house-0 ⇧
- Google Street View still shows the condition of each building before renovation ⇧